We are looking for exceptional and ambitious developers who enjoy working both on front-end and back-end development. We are looking for a skilled Android developer proficient enough in working on building apps on Android platform. As a software engineer, you are required to develop mobile applications on Android platform and interact with third party API/SDK’s. We loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated and likes the idea of working.
The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for detail as well as high standards for code quality and efficiency as they will be working directly with the CEO on a special project for several months before joining the main team.
What skills are we looking for?
As a Android Developer in the TWS tech team, you will be working on to developing mobile applications on Android platform. You will be creating with REST services, working with databases and will have the opportunity to implement solutions designed to handle incredibly high levels of traffic. You will need to be highly process driven and eager to learn new technologies and programming languages. You will also be communicating directly with our users on a regular basis to investigate issues and truly understand how your work is being used.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate primarily needs to be a good web developer but also be aware of modern trends in distributed software applications development.
- BTech/ MS in Computer Science or related fields or extensive software development experience.
- Developing mobile applications on Android platform.
- Interacting with third party API/SDKs.
- Communicating with REST services, working with databases.
- Proficiency in autolayout / Storyboard.
- Experience in native Android development.
- Excellent command on Objective C.
- Good understanding of working with REST Web Services.
- Good understanding of databases and SQLite in general.
- Good understanding of caching strategies and asynchronous calls.
- Good understanding of software development lifestyle.
- Must have working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and complete understanding of Git Flow.
- Develop and test highly scalable web applications and services.
- Solve challenging coding and architecture problems for distributed platforms.
- Design and implement intuitive user interfaces across devices.
- Integrate and automate data processing from various sources and APIs.
- Working knowledge of Parse is a plus
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Mercurial or Git.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently – accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.