We are looking for true multi-tasking young dynamic enterprise sales & marketing professionals, who can manage the entire Business Development activities of our Sales. Candidates with a strong backbone to adapt unique and innovative marketing ideas to keep the sales figures always high & loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated and likes the idea of working.
Strong exposure in Sales Marketing and Business Development of Enterprise VAS Products & Services, before applying please go to our website: https://www.tekkiwebsolutions.com/.
What skills are we looking for?
Responsible for entire business development, sales & marketing activities. Developing strategies & plan of execution to direct and coordinate company sales/marketing functions and meet the targets set forth by the company. Generate new business, Identify and develop new customers, and meet with clients on the front end to effectively close the sale. Represent the company at various community & business meetings to promote the company products and services.
Achieve the overall Enterprise & Channel VAS Revenues for the company. Conceptualize, design and launch/customize products in line with local market requirements. Responsible for generating revenue across all verticals of our Business, handling the entire life cycle from Acquisitions, Revenue Enhancement, Churn Management and Retention. Enhanced value proposition & creation of new revenues streams for future. To track and analyze market trends and competition in order to come out with the relevant and appropriate.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate primarily needs to be a good web developer but also be aware of modern trends in distributed software applications development.
- Exceptional experiencce in bidding online and generating revenue.
- Expert in Upwork, Guru, Freelancer, LinkedIN and other job portals.
- Manage existing clients and build excellent rapport with them.
- Meet new customers and submit proposal documents, customer calls to introduce our services.
- Research prospective clients and market sectors for new client acquisition.
- Participate on social media, forums and other online marketing avenues that could compliment sales efforts.
- Coordinate projects with our team of designers and developers.
- Should meet company’s monthly transaction’s target.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role with an ecommerce/mobile first company. Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with positive attitude, highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, and confident.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales channel.
- Direct experience working with a range of social and digital media platforms, including Facebook, You Tube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Provide leadership to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Identify and develop potential alliance partnerships and seek out new market and product growth areas.
- Also contribute to the continued enhancement of software product development and product management.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all QUALIFIED opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, multi-day client meets, negotiation and deal signing.
- Wide knowledge of B2B and B2C auction sites.
- Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write web content, draft emails and proposals.
- Comfortable with CRM vTiger, Zoho, PipeDrive and PMS Teamwork, Asana, Basechamp, JIRA.