You will build products from existing ideas/ IP or develop new ideas based on the needs of clients deciphered from contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company.
The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for detail as well as high standards for code quality and efficiency as they will be working directly with the CEO on a special project for several months before joining the main team.
What skills are we looking for?
You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers. A product manager’s key role is strategic, not tactical.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate primarily needs to be a good web developer but also be aware of modern trends in distributed software applications development.
- Bachelors degree from reputed colleges. MBA/MS degree is a plus.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle – conceptualisation, design, development, Q/A and maintenance.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Analysing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Planning and removing all the bottlenecks in the implementation by ensuring smooth team wide communication channels.
- Knack to develop a great software product. A big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Ability to work independently – accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
- Comfortable with Teamwork, JIRA, Git and GitHub.