In the end, it’s all about quality. And we leave no chance to make it happen, hiring the best quality analysts! Quality speaks value. And we take it as seriously as it gets while creating and offering solutions to our clients. To accomplish this we put up with precise approach and perfect processes of testing. And more than anything the best of QA resources to help us define and drive it well. That’s what makes us look for professionals who have that ability and aptitude to deliver quality with great commitment and authority.
What skills are we looking for?
Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders. Review functional and design specifications to ensure complete understanding of individual deliverables. Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements. Researching business opportunities to identify new leads and potential new markets. Identify project requirements and focus on deadlines and deliverables. Identify any potential quality issues as per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate primarily needs to be a good web developer but also be aware of modern trends in distributed software applications development.
- BTech/ MS in Computer Science or related fields or extensive software development experience.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) preferred.
- Strong background in benchmarking, optimization, scaling and dealing with high levels of traffic.
- Meet new customers and submit proposal documents, customer calls to introduce our services.
- Research prospective clients and market sectors for new client acquisition.
- Participate on social media, forums and other online marketing avenues that could compliment sales efforts.
- Coordinate projects with our team of designers and developers.
- Should meet company’s monthly transaction’s target.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role with an ecommerce/mobile first company. Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with positive attitude, highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, and confident.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales channel.
- Direct experience working with a range of social and digital media platforms, including Facebook, You Tube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Provide leadership to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Identify and develop potential alliance partnerships and seek out new market and product growth areas.
- Also contribute to the continued enhancement of software product development and product management.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all QUALIFIED opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, multi-day client meets, negotiation and deal signing.
- Wide knowledge of B2B and B2C auction sites.
- Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write web content, draft emails and proposals.
- Comfortable with CRM vTiger, Zoho, PipeDrive and PMS Teamwork, Asana, Basechamp, JIRA.